• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Adding pics to my own post from iphone

67sport

Contributor
Loc.
Vancouver Island, Canada
Using tapatalk on Samsung tablet and iPhone.

I can't seem to edit my own post on my iOS device, regardless if the post was created on my tablet or my iPhone, tapatalk in iOS doesn't give me the moderate tag in my post. It does on my tablet.

I'd like to start a build thread, my pics are on my phone, but I hate typing/viewing the forum on that device. I'd like to be able to type on the tablet, then edit photos in from my phone.

I guess I can load the pics to an online server, but I'm not currently using any. Not really a big fan of that. Anyone have a work around?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Can you try not thru Tapatalk? I don't control their interface, so if it's an issue with their software I can't troubleshoot it.

OP
OP
67sport

67sport

Contributor
Loc.
Vancouver Island, Canada
Fair enough. I'll try it through the web site from each device and see what happens,
Thanks

Attachments

• 093268E6-96A4-4798-9A37-76E56AE0F041.jpg
    093268E6-96A4-4798-9A37-76E56AE0F041.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: