• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - Submit your pics for the 2010 CB Calendar! - Deadline Sept 28, 2009

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It's time for another ClassicBroncos wall calendar! :cool:

This is the official call for entries for the 2010 ClassicBroncos Calendar. Please start gathering your best photos and submit them no later than Monday Sept 28, 2009. We've been doing this for a few years now and each year turns out better then the last. Let's keep that tradition going!

We'll all vote on the photos and the top 12 will be used. If you've been in a past calendar you can submit again, but not the same or similar photo. You can submit a few shots if you aren't sure which is best, and I'll help you narrow it down. But I can only take one final photo from each person for voting.

To submit your photo email me at classicbroncos@gmail.com (please include your forum username)

OK, here's the catch. Photos have to be a minimum size to be able to print cleanly on a full size calendar. If it's a digital image it needs to be 1800x1200 pixels minimum (obviously bigger is better). Basically a 2.0 Megapixel or better digital camera will work (if it's taken at it's highest setting). Any lower resolution and they just won't print well. Even the largest photos in the Gallery are too small. Sorry! And please don't take a smaller pic and change the resolution to bump it up to 1800x1200. It doesn't work that way unfortunately. The original needs to be at that resolution.

Thanks in advance for all the great photos I expect to get! :)

For those who haven't seen them in the past here's the one from last year:

2009_CB_preview.jpg

The 2008 CB calendar - http://classicbroncos.com/img/2008_CB_preview.jpg
The 2007 CB calendar - http://classicbroncos.com/img/2007_CB_preview.jpg
The 2006 CB calendar - http://classicbroncos.com/img/2006_calendar_preview2.jpg
The 2005 CB calendar - http://classicbroncos.com/img/2005calendar.jpg

Last edited:

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Yikes - I've got to grab my originals then... 1600X1200 doesn't cut it.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Just a reminder on the minimum size for photos. About half of the entries so far have been too small. They need to be 1800x1200 pixels minimum.

Some email software will automatically resize a photo when you send it to someone. Please be sure this feature is turned off when you email me the photos.

Thanks!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
just sent you my fav. ... :cool:

its from 2007 WHEELING IN CENTRAL FL ... but one of ONLY a handful of Pics I have of HILDA , POPS AND I in a Pic !!!
I would luv to see the pic in march ( POPs b-day month )

IMG_1591.JPG

Last edited:

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
My pic is in. I enjoyed voting last year. My entire family got involved. Cant wait to see the pics this year.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Just sent my calendar submission pic in and I too am looking forward to seeing what everyone else submitted :cool:

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
I had a few good ones from this year to choose from, but I went with the winter theme photo.....how many of us crazy bronco owners have the guts to take out our bronco topless and doorless to get in some nice winter fun in the woods????? I think we would all agree that we all would, right?;D I made a nice video in the snow that day too, here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7q0OjryvXo

Attachments

• spring crop.jpg
    spring crop.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 34
  • snow picture user daduze2.jpg
    snow picture user daduze2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 25
  • blue skys profile crop.jpg
    blue skys profile crop.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 17
  • sunrise 01.jpg
    sunrise 01.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 28
  • sunrise profile crop.jpg
    sunrise profile crop.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Is the dead line at 12 Sunday night? OCBR is the week before and a lot of us won't be getting back home till later on Sun. with a bunch of new pics.

David

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks. I hadn't thought of that. I'll bump the deadline to Mon night.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Thanks, that will help. I think I already have mine for this year, but...could be some great pics. in 4 days of wheeling.

David

Hors'nround

Loc.
Spruce Grove Alberta
I would like to submit this one, if you would consider it for the calendar, let me know, to get it onto here to veiw, I have to shrink the quality down quite a bit.

This pic was taken in the 'Great Northern Woodlands' of my front yard ;D .

Bronco.jpg

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Jon, can yo cfm to me that you received the pics I sent. I'm leaving for the orient tomorrow morning and want to make sure you got them