• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - Submit your pics for the 2010 CB Calendar! - Deadline Sept 28, 2009

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Got them Wade. Just sent you an email too.

Thanks!

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
Here are some of my favorites from the year that I saw as I browsed the photo gallery daily. Hope these users are wise enough to get theirs in on time.:cool:

Users in order:
Muskrat, AGShelby, jeffs76, broncology,
KDML, heshman, House, robertwhobrey
Good luck to everyone. I can't wait to vote!

Attachments

• black bronco - user muskrat.JPG
    black bronco - user muskrat.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 15
  • surf bronco - user robertwhobrey.jpg
    surf bronco - user robertwhobrey.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 24
  • red snow - user House.JPG
    red snow - user House.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 34
  • red low - user heshman.JPG
    red low - user heshman.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 19
  • green bronco - user KDML.JPG
    green bronco - user KDML.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 12
  • green bronco - user broncology.jpg
    green bronco - user broncology.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 19
  • dark blue - user jeffs76.JPG
    dark blue - user jeffs76.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 17
  • blue bronco - user AGShelby.jpg
    blue bronco - user AGShelby.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 9

carter2772

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
submiting.... Um, yes cool ass pick... not the full res, but a sample.. Hope we made the deadline. This is from Dude, seriously... Bronco69er, Zeeman1, Jpalmer,......

Represent North West Classic Broncos!!!!!!!

http://s356.photobucket.com/albums/oo7/carter2772/?action=view&current=SOB13_NWCB_nightshot.jpg

SOB13_NWCB_nightshot.jpg

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
submiting.... Um, yes cool ass pick... not the full res, but a sample.. Hope we made the deadline. This is from Dude, seriously... Bronco69er, Zeeman1, Jpalmer,......

Represent North West Classic Broncos!!!!!!!
That is a cool pic. Did you email it to me? If so I didn't get it. Please email the full resolution original in order to submit. Deadline is next Mon.

carter2772

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
Oh, and one more that was taken at sob.. Some time exposure and flashlights. I will email that one to you as well Jon. I am not sure of the file size though, they are not my photos, but asked to submit them by our local member who took them.

_DSC0146.jpg

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Terry I did. Thanks!

For anyone else that submitted pics please give me until tomorrow to respond to you confirming reciept. I've tried to keep up, but have missed several I know. I'll go through them all again tonight and email back anyone I haven't already. Then I'll post here and if you didn't get an email from me then I'll ask you to resend. BUT please wait until tomorrow.

Thanks!

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
I ask for just a little grace

Hey Jon, I ask that if you could please extend the deadline just a little longer. I'm been trying to get my 66 Roadster finished for the calendar's deadline and tomorrow afternoon my 66 will be finished. My painter and I have been trying to make this date for some time now but personal matters came up with my painter and have delayed his progress. I told him not to worry about and family issues must come first!! But the last couple days he has been working like a mad man on my truck to finish it for the Bronco calendar. I know that rules are rules and at some point you have to draw the line on the deadline. That is why I'm not asking just for myself but for my buddy/painter. I would hate to see his efforts go in vain! Here is a picture of the 66 without the hood, tailgate, and bumpers. All we have left to do is assemble and install the tailgate along with the rear bumper. We are doing that at 10 AM tomorrow morning. Then she will be ready for pictures. I already have a few very cool sites picked out to shoot pics at. If the weather hold out for me I'll have some great photos for you this week!

Thanks and please let be know either way, Jeff

Attachments

• DSCN4551.jpg
    DSCN4551.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 35

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
Damn I need to get another camera!! mine only goes to 1600 x 1200
and I thought I might have an interestin and unique photo for the calendar, one we can all relate to. here's a sample

Attachments

• hi res pics 001.jpg
    hi res pics 001.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 37