• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

affordable fuel injection?????,,any good?

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
ok so i thought i was just about to pull the trigger on the howell TBI kit and then i found this for almost 400$ cheaper,,,,,for the ones of you that have this kit do you like it?....

AustenKendall

Loc.
Austin, Texas
Installed the Multiport Fuel Injection Kit on my 302.
Took a few days to work the kinks out, but all in needed was a new chip.
Great system.. Runs like a champ

ibbuckin

Loc.
ocean city md
msd

I just saw one made by MSD that looks super simple to hook up.goes right on top of intake if you already had a four barrel.saw it in this months four wheeler.wonder if it works

OP
OP
stlo

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
yeah i saw that kit as well but its over 2grand and thats just crazy....plus with this kit it was put on millions of chevy trucks so if you break down you will just be able to go to any auto parts store and pick up the parts you need.....i like the MSD kit as well but would hate to break down on the trail and not be able to buy any parts for it...just what i was thinking anyway