• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
(SOLD) Getting ready to list the Bronco. Hate to sell it but life happens.

302 (needs a refresh)
Ford 9 inch open rear ( I will include a Spartan Locker uninstalled)
Dana 44 Front with Spartan locker
C4 - Newly rebuilt
Dana 20 - Newly Rebuilt
Twin Sticks
Front disk brakes / rear drums/ hydroboost
New Mickey Thompson Deagen38 33x12.50x15 Tires
Bikini top and Kayline soft top
Jet Hot Coated Headers

I'll post some engine & interior pics later.

pm if you have questions.

Attachments

• IMG-0150.jpg
    IMG-0150.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG-0249.jpg
    IMG-0249.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG-0282.jpg
    IMG-0282.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG-0324.jpg
    IMG-0324.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG-0378.jpg
    IMG-0378.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG-0670.jpg
    IMG-0670.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Really nice rig bbow. If it were a 1975, it might just end up in So Cal.

Good luck.

Rangerbj

Al-
You are way tooooooo low on price. You have at least a $28K rig there.
If I was not in stinking CA, I'd buy it right now. Smog kills me buying it. Unless you got all the original smog equipment for it and in working order.
Take care. This will see quick.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
And a Flipper got it...

Attachments

• IMG_1573.jpg
    IMG_1573.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 209
OP
OP
bbow

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Let it go Jimmy, let it go ;D....just remember 99.9% of the CB.com community are NOT here for profit ;)

It makes me sick. Guy said he had been looking for one for years. I would have rather someone who actually wanted it to get it. I was fair with the price. I knew the issues it had. This guys got more money than sense. Owns a big trucking company. It just seems to be the problem in the Bronco world today. Regular guys can’t afford one anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey BBow on another note, my grandmother lived in Ozark (cousins, aunts and uncles) in the 60s. We used to ride the bus there from Jackson, MS.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
A Rich guy lying to make more money

Surprises you ?

Well he wasn’t lying
He’s been looking for a while for one he could flip for a quick profit

I got a few old cars but they will rot into the ground before I sell em to a greedy flipper

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
It makes me sick. Guy said he had been looking for one for years. I would have rather someone who actually wanted it to get it. I was fair with the price. I knew the issues it had. This guys got more money than sense. Owns a big trucking company. It just seems to be the problem in the Bronco world today. Regular guys can’t afford one anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But you can sleep well tonight knowing you did what was right and sold to a ‘fellow member’ for a fair price. No way you could have known they were just looking to double their money. Would love to hear who the buyer was so the community can add them to the very short list of CB scum.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Don't beat yourself up too much. Maybe I'm just way out of touch with things now, but I think 18k was a fair price. No way do I think it's worth $35, but apparently someone thinks it is. Kinda sucks that happened like it did, but life goes on...

Sold my Stroppe around 2010 for 18k when the recession was in full swing. Saw it on Mecum for 90+k something (if it makes you feel any better) :)

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
But you can sleep well tonight knowing you did what was right and sold to a ‘fellow member’ for a fair price. No way you could have known they were just looking to double their money. Would love to hear who the buyer was so the community can add them to the very short list of CB scum.

The flippers name is on the ad

He’s a dick head that owns a sizable trucking company

I don’t think it will sell for anywhere near $35k though

Status
Not open for further replies.