• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ALERT! Stolen Bronco!!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
It was at Townsend. I'm sure someone has additional pics. I don't think I do.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Here's is a picture from the SuperCelebration.

Attachments

• SuperCelebration 2016 080.jpg
    SuperCelebration 2016 080.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 253

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Oh wow I recognize it now from SC, this make makes me ill, that is an incredible 77!

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Makes me want to throw up in a bucket! Will keep an eye out down here if they come south. Past due time for me to put some hidden cutoff switch somewhere.

notorious

Loc.
Nashvegas
So sorry for the loss, hope you find it and prosecute the thugs, doubtful it will be parted out with such a prime vehicle. The PD could do so much better with their website other than facebook...

Miker

Bronco Guru
I'm the guy that just sold it to Mr. Brown- makes me mad as hell.
I have a ton of pics I'll put up when I get back from Pine Grove.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Pat (if I remember your name correctly from SOWEGA), I will put the word out down here too. Was it one of yours? Looks like a damn nice Bronco. I have a real hate for thieves. I just figure they are worthless with no values if they can steal something that was earned from somebody else!
Good luck,
Tyler

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
More photos from SC

Attachments

• DSC_0139.jpg
    DSC_0139.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC_0141.jpg
    DSC_0141.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC_0143.jpg
    DSC_0143.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_0144.jpg
    DSC_0144.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 116

67RT

Bronco Guru
Man that sucks!!!!!! Sad part is that there's no way that one will get sold as is, hopefully it will be found before it's parted out.

Nothing that a fresh coat of paint and a glove box door/title combo can't cure. I wish people would stop selling those!

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Need to make sure to check the frame VIN stamp, but I guess they will grind that off.

67RT

Bronco Guru
Need to make sure to check the frame VIN stamp, but I guess they will grind that off.
Many buyers are not savy and are first time Bronco buyers like I was. I didn't find the discrepancy until after I owned it. eBay would have bought it back but it was so solid and not stolen thankfully that I had it fixed. Someone else won't be so lucky.

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Of course everyone will watch ebay and craigslist for a new early Bronco for sale. I have a friend that had his bicycle stolen. Believe me you can have a lot of money in just a bicycle. I'm an avid cyclist and know what a good bike costs. Anyway, his bike showed up on Ebay. He was sure it was his. Some local idiot stole it and put it on ebay. My friend called the cops and the bike was recovered.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
In last two weeks in Oxford ms there has been a Bronco broke down on the side of the highway,twice. Same Bronco and they leave it sitting long enough that it could be gotten. It would un nerve me to have to leave mine like that!

67RT

Bronco Guru
In last two weeks in Oxford ms there has been a Bronco broke down on the side of the highway,twice. Same Bronco and they leave it sitting long enough that it could be gotten. It would un nerve me to have to leave mine like that!

Mine was having electrical issues recently so I joined AAA for the first time in my life. Turn the ignition with a screwdriver and it is gone. No way I leave my classic car on the side of the road!