• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

almost felt like Spring tonight...

MI-Bronco

What's spring???

Here in MI, it's been below freezing for at least 60 days. Single digit lows for most of Jan and Feb. It's getting real tiring...

I'm not complaining because I know there are places having worse weather, but I'm hoping for warmer dayz :cool:

Dez

The last two days here it almost got up to 40.:eek: It was pretty funny to see every convertible on the road with the top down and the people inside wearing parkas, scarves, gloves, etc.. I think everybody in the northern part of the country has severe cabin fever.;D Global warming my a$$.

MI-Bronco

By the way - how do you like that white faceplate on your gauge cluster?

And no, I won't mention how fast you were going when you took that pic, but I'm amazed you can be driving that fast and take the pic ;D ;D

dxeflyr

Loc.
Ocala FL
Re: What's spring???

MI-Bronco said:
Here in MI, it's been below freezing for at least 60 days. Single digit lows for most of Jan and Feb. It's getting real tiring...

Looks like this Southern boy will be joining you up in MI, man. Of course, I have to do a month in Minneapolis first. I think I'm gonna need nuclear longjohns if my thin blood is going to keep from freezing.%)

MI-Bronco

Re: Re: What's spring???

dxeflyr said:
Looks like this Southern boy will be joining you up in MI, man. Of course, I have to do a month in Minneapolis first. I think I'm gonna need nuclear longjohns if my thin blood is going to keep from freezing.%)

Just say no. Can't you jump seat from MEM? Just because you base out of DTW doesn't mean you need to relo does it?

OP
OP
rayc

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
MI-Bronco said:
By the way - how do you like that white faceplate on your gauge cluster?

And no, I won't mention how fast you were going when you took that pic, but I'm amazed you can be driving that fast and take the pic ;D ;D

I like the white pretty well. I have to turn down the backlight a little bit at night because the gauges are too bright.

brutis72eb

Bronco Guru
Loc.
South Carolina
I was going to say something about those guages too. Nice;D!!!
It has been really nice here in beautiful South Carolina and I am going skiing tommorrow in NC so im pretty pumped. Great Pic-Do you live near MT Hood??? I am going there for spring break for a week of Powder Bliss-Cant Wait;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
rayc

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
brutis72eb said:
I was going to say something about those guages too. Nice;D!!!
It has been really nice here in beautiful South Carolina and I am going skiing tommorrow in NC so im pretty pumped. Great Pic-Do you live near MT Hood??? I am going there for spring break for a week of Powder Bliss-Cant Wait;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I live about two hours West of Mt. Hood. I spent a weekend up at Government Camp about a month ago. Tons of powder. But I don't ski. We set up a killer sled trail though ;D :)

dxeflyr

Loc.
Ocala FL
Re: Re: Re: What's spring???

MI-Bronco said:
Just say no. Can't you jump seat from MEM? Just because you base out of DTW doesn't mean you need to relo does it?

I won't relocate permanently, but I will probably be up north more than I'm home. I'll be pretty junior in my new position, so I will have to take whatever schedule they'll give me. No worries, will take my catalogs with me and have the goods sent home!

U

Unregistered

Hey brutis--Mt Hood is awesome!! However I like Mt Bachleor better but Mt Hood has three different places places to go --Meadows, Timberline, and Ski Bowl. Meadows is the only one that Ive ridden and it is pretty nice. Have fun!

brutis72eb

Bronco Guru
Loc.
South Carolina
Hey, yeah we are going to go to timberline a couple days then meadows for a couple days. Pretty excited. Also you need to Register Man;D -Its Free and Easy and you get tons of Benefits!!!