I'm in the process of pulling my motor out of the 73 ranger. I have everything off the motor and was removing one of the trans cooling lines when it sparked against the frame??? Now the battery is still connected (so I can listen to the radio) but the key was not on (ignition). It was a small spark but I'm wondering what I srewed up. Now nothing works, no radio, no lights, etc. Turn the key on ACC or On and nothing. I checked fuses OK, battery is fully charged, I'm totally lost. Starter is out but battery still grounded to block. I need some tech help!! Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED, I'm no electrican. Did I fry something?