• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another drunken post: whoops

mtn_bronco

Loc.
Leadville, Colorado
Go get some help. This "posting" is nothing more than childish and immature. A long time ago we all got over how "cool" it was to be drunk. This is all coming from the guy who OWNS a brewery.

76Broncofromhell

Bronco Totalitarian
Loc.
Reno, NV
You should conserve money and drink Pabst. I figure one year at college drinking Pabst versus drinking Rolling Rock saves me at least $300. By this reasoning I have paid for my 25 gallon rear tank. Honestly man, I would not post under the influence...you could be saying some whack S*** and not even know about it.

JokerOfDeception

Loc.
Whittier friggin cal
[quote author=mtn_bronco link=board=5;threadid=16775;start=0#msg127761 date=1051338625]
Go get some help. This "posting" is nothing more than childish and immature. A long time ago we all got over how "cool" it was to be drunk. This is all coming from the guy who OWNS a brewery.
[/quote]

TOO MUCH INFO!!!!! youre fueling the fire

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
[quote author=mtn_bronco link=board=5;threadid=16775;start=0#msg127761 date=1051338625]
[/quote]
Humm, Beer God. ;D

blu72

Loc.
Forney, Tx
[quote author=76BroncoSport link=board=5;threadid=16775;start=0#msg127748 date=1051334003]
Pacifico tonight! No steel reserve some of you should be proud! Oh, and this is the last one I promise! ;D ;)

Jon
[/quote]

what a waste of bandwidth. I believe he is just trying to achieve "god" status by being a post whore ::) ::) ::)

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Coming from a fraternity man:
For money's sake: Olde English by the Quart :p
For the sake of having beer: Natural Light :-
When you actually care: Bud Light :)
By lo, I am not a beer man. Never have been. Whiskey all the way. It's me, Jack D, and Jimmy B. We get along just fine ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

Posting drunk and being a post-whore ain't cool. But always open for frank and interesting arguments on alcohol...

74bronc

Bronco Guru
just think of all the extra bronco money that you boozers are downing and pissing away!

76Broncofromhell

Bronco Totalitarian
Loc.
Reno, NV
Hey man, did you know that moderate drinking reduces the risk of heart attack by 32% (Dr. Finkel, University of Boston). So ha. Sometimes you just have to party guys....

brokenhorse

Bronco Builder
Loc.
Wisconsin
[quote author=74bronc link=board=5;threadid=16775;start=0#msg127873 date=1051390632]
just think of all the extra bronco money that you boozers are downing and pissing away!
[/quote]

Can you define the word Boozer I'm a little unsure if I might be one ??? ;D

OP
OP

76BroncoSport

Loc.
McKinney, Texas
Some of you guys need to chill out for real. I don't care if I ever reach "Bronco God" status like some of you do ::). There are some guys in here with like 30 posts that know a hell of a lot more than some of the "Bronco Gods". Being a "Bronco God" on this site is just a label that has no true value to me besides being able to say "nana I am a Bronco God and you aren't!" ::) Just having fun, sorry for getting on your nerves! This burning for "Bronco God" status has got some of you too uptight! And if you don't like my posts, don't read them. Simple.

Jon

P.s. Not saying most of you Bronco Gods don't know a lot! :)

Moaiz

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
We are all guests of the administrator of this form, would you run around and act the fool without any expectation of reprimand if you were a guest at someones house? Seems to me that some very polite people are asking that you work on the signal to noise ratio. This is a community so the whole 'dont read my posts' argument is spurious. Rather than cause forum members to avoid your posts, (and your TCP/IP persona by association) simply try and avoid the keyboard when you cannot avoid the alcohol so you can avoid having this discussion again.

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
No just post in the right forum.. move this to the Off Topic area...there are plenty of people posting after partying..

[quote author=mtn_bronco link=board=5;threadid=16775;start=15#msg127932 date=1051407159]
It has nothing to do with god or not god. You need to grow up. ::)
[/quote]

OP
OP

76BroncoSport

Loc.
McKinney, Texas
[quote author=Moaiz link=board=5;threadid=16775;start=15#msg127951 date=1051413090]
Seems to me that some very polite people are asking that you work on the signal to noise ratio.[/quote]

Now come on, is it really polite to make one feel like an idiot? Just wondering.