• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another loss to the Bronco Brotherhood

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
according to his profile, he was 66 years old. he'd been fighting for a while. as it is he was always a skinny fella, and when whitney called me a few weeks ago he was down to 90 lbs.

joe

Bronco Guru
:( our sympathy goes out to the family and freinds.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Thoughts and prayers to the Walsh family. Whitney please tell me he got his card in time:cry: He'll be missed

TheMadMoose

Loc.
Newberry Springs
Thoughts and prayers to the Walsh family. Whitney please tell me he got his card in time:cry: He'll be missed

Sadly no Skiddy but I did tell him and it comforts me to know how much Pat was liked by so many. He had been in such great pain for almost a year and to go with peace in his faith and in my arms, in his sleep was a big blessing for us all.
Our first date was in his Bronco and many of our favorite times after that. I know as I venture out in 'Ol Spiff, he will be riding co-pilot. We'll see you all on the trail.

Whitney

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I too will miss Pat and am sorry for your loss Whitney, he was a great friend to us all here and will be truly missed.

I believe that he now shares some great trail with my son and that we were fortunate to share the trail that we did with them while they were here.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

God Bless

Alan Stark

TheMadMoose

Loc.
Newberry Springs
I too will miss Pat and am sorry for your loss Whitney, he was a great friend to us all here and will be truly missed.

I believe that he now shares some great trail with my son and that we were fortunate to share the trail that we did with them while they were here.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

God Bless

Alan Stark

Alan, bless you for taking the time. My heart and prayers have gone out to you and yours as well. I certainly know how you feel although we were fortunate enough to know it was coming and were able to express our love for eachother and say good bye. Unsaid words hurt for a long time.
You will continue to be in my prayers Alan. Thank you for yours.

Bless you,
Whitney

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
There must be one fantastic trail ride going on in heaven ... Thoughts and prayers to family and friends .

Whitney , if there is anything I can do just let me know .

howiebilt

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Thoughts and prayers going out to you and yours, Whitney
I'm sorry for your loss.

We are all family here
Although I have never met the others in person here on this board, I did get a chance to meet with Unclebap and shake his hand last year while attending the 40th in Victorville.

Honorio

TheMadMoose

Loc.
Newberry Springs
Thoughts and prayers going out to you and yours, Whitney
I'm sorry for your loss.

We are all family here
Although I have never met the others in person here on this board, I did get a chance to meet with Unclebap and shake his hand last year while attending the 40th in Victorville.

Honorio

Thank you so much. Pat was very happy to have been able to meet you! It was one of his favorite things to spend time on Classic Broncos and it delighted him to no end when he was able to actually meet those he called his Bronco Family. I will cherish this family as I go on...as I promised him I would.;)

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Here I go tearing up again. Whitney, you, Pat and DJ really made us feel at home when we stayed up at the Oasis. It was always good seeing you guys at the runs. We will keep you all in our prayers.

Mike and Jeri

Last edited:

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Whitney:: my deepest sympathy at your loss. Words fail me as we are losing all the good ones but the Big Fella upstairs Must need some Bronco Drivers to keep the Heeps in line.
A weak attempt at humour but the best I can do
TOFIC

TheMadMoose

Loc.
Newberry Springs
Whitney:: my deepest sympathy at your loss. Words fail me as we are losing all the good ones but the Big Fella upstairs Must need some Bronco Drivers to keep the Heeps in line.
A weak attempt at humour but the best I can do
TOFIC

Thank you....it made me smile and I needed that. ;)