• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any 3.5 Ecoboost TT installs in a Bronco?

OP
OP
nvrstuk

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Good, that's really important . Least you won't be chasing around looking for the correct book (9 pages) of codes to troubleshoot/delete/modify & deal with when that red light starts blinking. :)

I do not like being at the mercy of someone else being the "only" person being able to get me running (or not). I do NOT want the feeling of what 95% of most Americans must feel like when their car quits running and they have NO CLUE what is wrong and are totally at the mercy of someone else's schedule and expertise to get going again. Not in my Bronco anyway. I built it from the ground up and I want to be able to repair about anything on it if it needs it. Just where I"m at and that's why the 3.5TT is out of the running for me.

Last edited:

desertoasis2b

I agree with you 100%. The price and my lack of knowing how to work on newer vehicles will most likely mean keeping the 351C in the old truck.

68ford

Bronco Guru
I understand being concerned about fitting it, but I'd be more concerned about all that work and then converting it back to a Windsor from the 3.5 after hearing it once hahahahaha