• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any army green broncos???????

rutwad

My wife and I ppurchased my first EB last month and I am really excited. It is in good shape, but we are still trying to improve it. I agreed with my wife to paint it red, but I have been rethinking it. Maybe an army olive drab green, with black wheels etc. Anybody have any pics of something similiar. Show me what you have!!!!!!!!

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D Would not be my choice but RED I have one in red and had one in 65 mustang poppy red it was nice. But would never paint it like a j@#p its not one. Good luck and have fun. :D :D :D Bill :cool: %) :p

71 BRNCO

One of the MEB guys that I am friends with named Randy has his painted a flat olive army green. i think it looks awesome! if you want a flashy rig for the street go red. Trail rig the green is nice. I don't have any pictures sorry.

Skipdevil

Loc.
San Diego
How about a desert tan color. That will give you the "military" style without looking like some crazy survivalist.

Just my 2 cents.

Skipdevil

carnage351

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
I was planning on painting my EB OD. OD with black bumpers, flares and rocker guards. Wheels will be chrome for now since I already have them. Won't be done till the end of the summer though so no pictures, sorry.

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
mine is a close "OD Green" color...one with my old black rims and one with the aluminum rims. the PO had it painted the current color. i dont mind it, but someday down the road i am going to go with a dark metallic blue or a dark gunmetal grey. ;D

Attachments

• current 2.JPG
    current 2.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 151
  • P1010017.JPG
    P1010017.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 156

dan12580

go to deepsouthearlybronco.com and look at some of their members rigs. every single one is better then mine :'( . bronco driver did a thing on one of the guys a couple of issues ago. there is one on there that sounds exactly like what you may be looking for.

kingwc

Loc.
Danville Ky.
Meathead33,
I like the color on your rig. Do you know exactly what it is? I will be painting my rig some color of green this spring I just haven't found the right one.

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
kingwc said:
Meathead33,
I like the color on your rig. Do you know exactly what it is? I will be painting my rig some color of green this spring I just haven't found the right one.

i remember the PO telling me it was a MAACO job...i wanna say he said it was aligator or crocidile green. something like that....

black pearl

is this drab enough

this should help you change your mind.i almost didn't buy this one because of the color.almost.

Attachments

• bronco1.jpg
    bronco1.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 154

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
RaleighBronco- Who owns that green one, got any more pics of it? Is the top charcoal? I would like to see a few more pics of it if you have them. Also, I thought you were going to put up some pics of the rapper install. I would like to see the finished product...the original thread kind of went astray.

72_EB

66to77
He made it all himself (except the tube...Complete Offroad bent that). I tried to get it from him actually before he sold it, but it was a package deal. He got lots of compliments on it, but he said himself, he would never build another. He's not a welder by trade, but you wouldn't know looking at it. Nice work.

meathead333 said:
i love his front bumper...what is it?

House

Contributor
Minutia Militia
Here is a pic of one of my Bronco buddys rattle can job...

dsc02588.jpg

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
trailpsycho said:
RaleighBronco- Who owns that green one, got any more pics of it? Is the top charcoal? I would like to see a few more pics of it if you have them. Also, I thought you were going to put up some pics of the rapper install. I would like to see the finished product...the original thread kind of went astray.

Trailpsycho- That olive drab is owned by someone in the M.E.B. (MidAtlantic Early Broncos) and one of my buddies up in Richmond took the photo. I'll bet if you looked up Brian Keeler on the MEB or over at the ECBR, he could tell you the owner's name. I am going to finish up the passenger side rapper on Sunday afternoon. I will post up new pics shortly thereafter.