• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone Done The Newport Wiper Kit Upgrade?

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
In a perfect world, I would do the wiper lowering mod like Nick and Bferrari have done, but that is way beyond my skill set. The only other option would be the Cherokee mod, which I don't really see a need for.

So for me since lowering the wipers to below the winshield is not an option, this is my next best thing.

You mean like these?

574e3c46d518aab1aa3522394a50ec21.jpg

036edb2e896fcf674d074842ad085a1b.jpg

5310c7d04c3765f22fa44b518853026f.jpg

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Had trouble getting pics to upload. BFerrari and I co-developed how we did it. Being we both are good friends with Nick and our systems are very similar we agreed to not disclose how we made it happen. However I will install them just as Nick does on a restoration only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

Audifan

Contributor
You mean like these?

574e3c46d518aab1aa3522394a50ec21.jpg

036edb2e896fcf674d074842ad085a1b.jpg

5310c7d04c3765f22fa44b518853026f.jpg

LOL, yes...EXACTLY like those. Thats what I want. But I have a small idea of the work involved and I know it's way beyond my skill level. That and shipping my bronco out to you or nick is PRICEY just for wipers.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Duck really rocks, Tom! You did something very special there!

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
The Duck really rocks, Tom! You did something very special there!

Thank you! It is my pride and joy. It will be sporting some very new items we developed with James Duff this year at Super Cel. Next year she gets blown apart for some rework and new paint. Not changing the color, we have upgraded the paints we use and it needs to reflect it since it is the face of my company. As for what is coming, let’s just say many have asked for it and it will soon be available through James Duff!

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thank you! It is my pride and joy. It will be sporting some very new items we developed with James Duff this year at Super Cel. Next year she gets blown apart for some rework and new paint. Not changing the color, we have upgraded the paints we use and it needs to reflect it since it is the face of my company. As for what is coming, let’s just say many have asked for it and it will soon be available through James Duff!

Kind of tough wrappin' my head around improving on near perfect...…. Gotta say, 'nuther good reason to head to Super Cel. Plus, I heard a rumor that Bob Seger and Elton John were going to make a surprise appearance...

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Kind of tough wrappin' my head around improving on near perfect...…. Gotta say, 'nuther good reason to head to Super Cel. Plus, I heard a rumor that Bob Seger and Elton John were going to make a surprise appearance...

LOL, i can do without EJ, but i can deal with the Bob Seger