• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone From Savannah wanna start wrenching?

hopp150

Anyone from around Savannah Georgia out there want to start cutting on a Bronco?

Im getting ready to start cutting and replacing floor pans and some body panels. I would like to feed beers to anyone with any experience doing such. Ive got all the tools and space just need a push in the right direction as I've never attempted body work before.

stevenson44

Hey man, I live in pooler. I've got a 74 that I brought down from Knoxville, we ought to meet up. Ive got some rust issues as well.

OP
OP
hopp150

hopp150

Nice! Where in Pooler are you located?

Im in pooler as well. Godly Station Area. Any pics of your bronco?

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey hopp, I'm on the other end of the state but get your shots up to date, some good gloves, bandaids, a bunch of spot weld cutters and sawzall blades, an air chisel and a cutoff wheel!!!! Get your replacement panels first and see where to cut & fit!!!
Bunch of good threads on here, heck even I can do it!!!!%)%)

Good Luck!!;D;D