• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede 2014

Mr Rags

The dates for this year's Stampede are March 13-16. It is being held in the same location as years past. Just North of the Rock Springs Café at 35769 S. Old Black Canyon Hwy, Rock Springs, AZ 85234.

Registration is open on the website: http://www.azbronco.org/stampede You can pay via Pay Pal or send a check via snail mail.

Pre-registration closes on March 1. Those who pre-register get a raffle ticket to win a 15lb Powertank with all the accessories.

Also, Bailie Bilt has offered free shipping of their products to the stampede this year.

You can also keep up with the ACB and the Stampede on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arizona-Classic-Broncos/287700647912774

If anyone has any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or an e-mail @ mragsdale@tsceng.us

Hope to see a bunch of cb.com guys out there this year!!

Mitch Ragsdale

Last edited:

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
For anyone on the fence about going this is one of the best events I've ever been to. Fun place, Fun people and just the right amount of organization, enough to keep things moving but not so much that you feel like a cattle drive, that is super hard to do. Unfortunatly I won't be able to attend this year, probably not again until 2016, but I will be back;D

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
I went with another brother last year, mine wasn't finished enough to bring but it is this year;D Really enjoyed it and am looking forward to running the trails in my own rig.

Jim W.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'll be heading down again this year mitch! Il be going with my good friends at MHT wheels :cool:

OP
OP
Mr Rags

Mr Rags

It will be good to see you Mike, and catch up.

Got word that we will have a set of these in the raffle!!!!!!

Attachments

• th[3].jpg
    th[3].jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 25

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It will be good to see you Mike, and catch up.

Got word that we will have a set of these in the raffle!!!!!!

likewise! i look forward to introducing you and everyone else to steve and Jack at MHT wheels. I met them at the unevent last year they are crazy about early broncos! Jack is getting his restored as we speak.

those wheels sure are sweet!

Rockin69er

Even with the new job I travel a lot but plan on making it.

I have been to Florida, Texas, Georgia, Kentucky, Virginia, California, Vermont, North Carolina, Michigan and even Quebec Canada all since January 5th. This week to South Carolina, next week to Kentucky. At this pace I will be READY for something that doesn't involve an airplane!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well I am officially registered.. according to maps, around 45 minutes from Tempe? is that accurate guys?

I can't really afford to get the Bronco out there, unless I work out something with my OK brother Kyle Malone. But the wife wants to visit the grand baby (just moved to Tempe), so what better excuse to take a trip right lol Wife's done been informed my down time at the end of the trip will be in a bronco ;D

Be nice to meet the rest of the AZ crew....

Letsgocrawling

Loc.
Tucson Az.
Well I am officially registered.. according to maps, around 45 minutes from Tempe? is that accurate guys?

I can't really afford to get the Bronco out there, unless I work out something with my OK brother Kyle Malone. But the wife wants to visit the grand baby (just moved to Tempe), so what better excuse to take a trip right lol Wife's done been informed my down time at the end of the trip will be in a bronco ;D

Sounds about right sprdv1, but the center of the universe has it's traffic moments.;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, good to know. I'll be bringing the go pro and nikon, so lots of pics and videos of the event.

I'm thinking I could get the bronco down to Kyle before the trip if necessary, but we'll see..

Lookin forward to it.. aside from the trip there with all the step daughters, maybe they'll all have to work and can't go, lol

Letsgocrawling

Loc.
Tucson Az.
LOL, good to know. I'll be bringing the go pro and nikon, so lots of pics and videos of the event.

I'm thinking I could get the bronco down to Kyle before the trip if necessary, but we'll see..

Lookin forward to it.. aside from the trip there with all the step daughters, maybe they'll all have to work and can't go, lol

I can't wait to meet my fellow bronco brothers as the Nuge would say. Any body traveling a great distance to join forces with the eb nation I commend, I hope to to do the same.
mark

bohntr28

Loc.
Mesa

45 minutes is pretty close on time. Of coarse it all depends on traffic. I'm sure we can find you a seat in someone's rig if your Bronco doesn't make it out here with you.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
45 minutes is pretty close on time. Of coarse it all depends on traffic. I'm sure we can find you a seat in someone's rig if your Bronco doesn't make it out here with you.

I'd figure closer to an hour from Tempe. I'm in downtown Phoenix and I usually give myself about 45 minutes to the Stampede area. That's traveling about 65 mph.

Todd Z.