• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Back on the road again..

Wildturkey

BANNED
Loc.
Coker, Alabama
Have been working on mostly mechanical problems for several months going thru brakes,engine and steering.Finally found a deal on power steering setup and got it installed and it works like a dream.First ride I take I meet a Thunderbird driving on wrong side of road in my lane so naturally I hit the shoulder and ditch.The Bronco didnt even lose control..I cleaned out 40 feet of ditch and pulled back on the pavement with not a scratch.No wonder we like to drive these things.All I had going thru my mind was Oh H##L no you wont hit me..Broncos are awesome..

66horse

Bronco Guru
sweet, many of us know that good feeling when you get it back on the road again.