• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

baja bronco paint is done!!!durabak (please look in my gallery)

pepe

Loc.
jamestown, ca
finally got my paint done.only took 8 seperate masking jobs and about 2 months. what do you guys think? i am hoping it's the first desert camo e.b. oh yea, it is 7 colors of durabak. sprayed on w/ undercoat gun. please look in my gallery. can't get my link to stay active. and thank you to all who took the time to hunt my pic down.

Last edited:

bstallion69

Loc.
Upstate
What kind of thing are you doing with the hood, possibly a shaker? I owuld like to something like that on my 69 thats in the works right know

Newby

Loc.
Thorndale
If yall did that all with paint, then I'll def. be the first to say that that is a awsome job. That had to have take a lot of work (and patience). Way to go on a hell of a job.

OP
OP
P

pepe

Loc.
jamestown, ca
Newby said:
If yall did that all with paint, then I'll def. be the first to say that that is a awsome job. That had to have take a lot of work (and patience). Way to go on a hell of a job.
thank you.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I thought baja bronco color was the stroppe color?

But you did a heck of a job on that rig. Very good detail!

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Pepe

I usually do not like paint jobs like this, tacky is usually my opinion
BUT yours is really well done!! looks good and I really can appreciate the amount of work doing that one took. As the colonel at the base would say
"WELL DONE"
TOFIC