• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Baja Mexico trip with broncos and EXO

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I took my second trip with Expedition X Offroad (EXO) and about 20 other bronco owners a few weeks ago. I can't say enough about this trip! Definitely worth going if you want fast and fun in your bronco! The attached video I made is filled with pics and videos of my trip from Arkansas to San Diego and 13 hours south of the border. Most all the broncos were modified except for some of the braptors and a non braptor or two. These trips are very challenging and can sometimes be not fun if you are running stock sasquatch suspension or if you have a two door bronco. I think a four door (because of longer wheel base) and improved shocks (like coilovers- adjustable w/ reserve-not cheap ones) are best to truly give you the best experience.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Great video! So many familiar places with good memories in your video.

Todd Z.