• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ball Joint Spanner Wrench/Socket

Tuck

Not sure about NAPA. I bought mine from the Snapon truck. Did you try taking the sleeve to the store & matching it up?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Well it looks like the one I bought ..about the same money ..I didn't get mine from Napa as I have a personal thing against them But that's my problem...I think mine came from Carquest..

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
I got one from AutoZone that fit mine... don't have the P/N but can get it Monday (doing fam's stuff for Easter tomorrow, sorry) if noone else gets it.

My machinist skills suck too much to build on myself.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
First time I've seen one with a shoulder like that. Looks like a decent one though. Are you saying that the round part wouldn't go in the hole? Or was it just too short to reach and bottomed out on the shoulder?
Not sure which one you have in Maryland, but CSK (Checker, Schucks, Kragen) has the Powerbuilt one that is straight with no shoulder. Now that they're owned by O'reilley's though, not sure if the stores in your area still use the same tools. Kragen stores do out here.

Paul

OP
OP
Orange Crush

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Are you saying that the round part wouldn't go in the hole? Paul

Yes, the diameter is just one RCH to big to fit. It hits the threads at the top of the hole. It is a nice solid piece, I just need one size smaller. It looks like the "prongs" would fit right in if I could get them down in there.