• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos new lighting page

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Check it out, Jason has been at it again. A lot of changes to our site including a new lighting page. www.bcbroncos.com/electricallightingpage.html As you pass your mouse over a lot of the pictures the lights will light up so you can have an idea of how they look when lighted. We are now getting a better deal on the Light Force lights so we are passing the better price along to you. One example is a pair 170mm lights went from $299 to $224.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
That is really cool!

The new pricing on the lights is great too. I have been coveting the 170mm since I first saw them...once the rig is back on the road I'm getting some!

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Looks good Chuck. I've been looking for some LEDs for the gauge cluster. Now I know where to find them.

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Nice upgraded site. I need some better headlights so looks like I will be comming to you.
Thanks but my only imput to this page was "Looks great, when can you make it live Jason?" Jason did everything from making the deal with liteforce to taking the pictures to pricing to setting up the page and writing code.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
very cool, something else to add to the list!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks but my only imput to this page was "Looks great, when can you make it live Jason?" Jason did everything from making the deal with liteforce to taking the pictures to pricing to setting up the page and writing code.

He does a very good job Chuck. Thanks to you both.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I got some of the snake lights and love them, I am ordering more for some interior lighting.. Thanks.,.

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Great to hear that Chuck!

Just FYI to anyone interested in the Lightforce lights. I bought a pair of the 170mm through BC Broncos last year through a special mass buy and the prices ($230 at that time) were not as low as they are now advertising. $224 is a great price for the 170mm! Glad to hear BC Broncos and Lightforce are able to delivery a great product at a great price.

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
Rolling over those lights is almost addictive......maybe I'm just bored waiting for my machine to finish some parts.....Nicely done nonetheless.

Slightly off topic- Any word when we might see a new BCB catalog, Chuck? My '05 copy is pretty much worn out!

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I assume you are talking about running your mouse over the pictures, I haven't gotten tired of it yet either:) We keep saying we have got to finish that catalog then find we have something new to add. We will have to make a drop dead date and just stop and send it to the press. Wait until you see the new race Tee shirt Jason just had made.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
That is a really cool feature - lol, I jumped the first time I did it... :D