• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BCB aluminum drink holders??

Broncology

I know I should be patient and just wait till tomorrow to call, but does BCB still make their drink holders? I see them in the catalog but can't find them online. ;D

Chuck

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You have a catalog ?!! I've been waiting about two years or more .... :(

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

Called them about 2 hours ago. They don't carry them anymore, apparently the supplier up and disappeared on them! Neat looking drink holders however!

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
E-mailed Chuck , No new catalog made yet.
Website one is from 2005.

6daze

They were pretty close to that...the mounting bezel was polished as well.

kbronco

Talked to BC the other day and they said the new catalog should be ready around Oct or Nov. Just FYI.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just the other day someone made a topic about the ultimate bronco. Among other things I listed , one was cupholders.
I like that idea Chuck. Can't find someone to make them ?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
cup holders

I used to get the marine swivel 16 oz holders .I sure liked them and have been waiting to get to a boat shop about 8 bucks ....