• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO BcB rear quarter armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
treihesse

treihesse

Bronco Guru
I will be putting in a order tomorrow for the 3 pcs. Guy emailed me said he has bcb corners. Wants double what chuck originally sild them for. Pnw looking like the better deal As I can buy all three for less than he wants

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
no interest here, but I sold mine for $500 5 yrs ago, they were from the very first production run tho.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
From all reports the first run were the good ones that fit well.

The story goes that the forming dies were lost in shipping and the replacement dies were sloppy. (those would be large pieces of steel to just lose)

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Not to contrabeadick!( intentional and speaking of myself). As I have no interest here, but my understanding (as I was in the original start up batch, where we sent $200 to get the dies done up) is that the dies become worn and the tolerances get out of spec. They are expensive and if not replaced or maintained they go to pot. Not trying to start something just so everyone understands.

Status
Not open for further replies.