• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Beer, Wax and Sweat!

broncobandit

Today I finally waxed my Bronco for the first time after getting my new paint job. Getting it ready for a car show next weekend! This is my second Bronco, the first one I bought in 1976 it actually had a 289 Shelby engine in it. Now today I'm going through my mid-life crisis where I can afford to build another one. These things are a money pit but they are well worth it! You can't drive anywhere without getting a thumbs up or somebody stopping you to look at it! This is one of my new babies and I plan to keep it forever.
P1010081-1.jpg
P1010087.jpg
P1010082.jpg
P1010085.jpg

broncoowner4

Loc.
peachtree city GA
Today I finally waxed my Bronco for the first time after getting my new paint job. Getting it ready for a car show next weekend! This is my second Bronco, the first one I bought in 1976 it actually had a 289 Shelby engine in it. Now today I'm going through my mid-life crisis where I can afford to build another one. These things are a money pit but they are well worth it! You can't drive anywhere without getting a thumbs up or somebody stopping you to look at it! This is one of my new babies and I plan to keep it forever.
P1010081-1.jpg
P1010087.jpg
P1010082.jpg
P1010085.jpg

hey man, love the bronco. one question. what kind of tire rack is that and where did u get it i need one for a big tire but i dont want the cooler and what not. thanks. connor.

OP
OP
broncobandit

broncobandit

The color of the paint is 1973 Ford U.S.A code 3G, Bright Dark Blue effect 293. The bumper I bought from Tom's Bronco Parts and I love it. I have a 35" tire and that bumper hardly even knows it's there, I highly recommend it!
-Broncobandit

siderbox

Bronco Guru
Dang....How much beer did it take to get it to look that goooood!?

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Great job on the brono. I really like the blue with white trim. I am sure the folks at the car show will be impressed.

Henry