• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

best deal on a hood

stretchb

Loc.
lufkin,tx
i want a hi-lander hood.

which vendor will do the beast deal and which hood is best quality?

any input will be helpful.

thanks

OP
OP
S

stretchb

Loc.
lufkin,tx
thanks for the offer. but i think it would be cheaper in the long run for me to order a new one...lol!!!

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Depends on what you mean by "best deal". Cheapest isn't always the way to go. I have personally seen a few cheap ebay glass hoods that have warped noticeably after a few months. I bit the bullet when I bought my Pro-Flow and went with Wild Horses "Deluxe" version. It has extra bracing on the underside to make it much stiffer than if it had nothing. I was/am pleased with the quality of the hood. If I were you, that is the way that I would go.