• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

best steel geared dizzy for a '94 351 roller/trick flow spring rate okay?

Miker

Bronco Guru
What would be the best/most economical dizzy I should look at picking up for my '94 roller 351 that will be carbed?

Also, going to finally put my trick flows on this motor. My question here: is the standard trick flow springs too much for the stock cam? So many of you on here have said that I should simply stay put with the torquey cam already in the 351. Just looking to do it right the first time,,,, for a change...;)

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
If the heads were ordered with springs that were for a roller cam you should be fine. Of course I would still check the clearances at full lift. Dont know about a steel gear. I'd go for whatever you can find.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Mike do you have the build specs on the motor? Do you KNOW what is in it? You may need to get a builder involved to go through what you have before you move it forward.