• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Black Chrome Parts - Now Available

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I've been playing around in the shop and I think I'm going to start offering these through my store. I'll be doing some sets up which will include script emblems, mirrors, door handles, locksets, gas cap, and tail gate handle. I can do the 302/289 emblems but not sure how much of a market there is for them. I'm thinking for pricing, items separately will be about $10+ what they'd normally cost in plain chrome. The packages would be discounted but I'm not sure what to price them at for now. This thread is more or less to gauge interest as I'll be putting an order in Monday for a bulk run on these parts. Let me know what you think

IMG_8487.jpg IMG_8471.jpg

IMG_7851.jpg IMG_7845.jpg

Last edited:

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Dam, I would've bought a complete set, but already had it all powdercoated, oh well, maybe for my next project, 75 F250. Jim :cool:

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I love the black chrome. It's really up and coming in the appliance industry as well.

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Just a heads up I have all parts in stock except the driver side mirror. My parts supplier was temporally out of stock. Once those are in I will offer the complete package for $380 which saves you about $25 if you were to buy everything individually. The complete set includes both emblems, driver/pass mirrors/handles, lock set, gas cap, and tailgate handle/assembly

IMG_9048.jpg

FullSizeR.jpg

IMG_9189.jpg

IMG_9255.jpg

www.lubr4x4.com

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi,
Nice work! Any chance you'll be doing the sport emblems in black chrome too?
Interested.
:cool:

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hi,
Nice work! Any chance you'll be doing the sport emblems in black chrome too?
Interested.
:cool:

Not at the moment, but if you have set of your own in excellent condition you can mail them to us and we'll do it for $25