• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bolt hole locations for back seat?

lodgeskins

Loc.
CT
Hi, can anyone tell me the exact location of the bolt holes in the floorboard for a stock bench seat? I am installing an original bench seat but there wasn't one there before, and I'd like to put it in the right spot. Maybe someone can give me the distance from the tailgate for the first hole. Thanks!

clarrance

Bronco Guru
If you have the factory original rear floor pan there are small dimples in the floor that are pre marked for all the bolt holes including the factory seat belt bolts. Look hard they can be hard to find, but they are there.

OP
OP
lodgeskins

lodgeskins

Loc.
CT
All done, but what a pain in the neck those front bolts are right over the frame. When I was done, there wasnt much clearance at all between the tip of the bolt and the frame. It didn't look like there would be any reason for the floor pan (and bolt) to flex in the direction of the frame, but do you guys think it might cause an issue? I guess I'll find out when I go for a drive tomorrow if I hear anything...