• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bolt locations for grill and fender removal?

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am at that time where i am removing the front clip in one piece. Can someone point me in the ru=ight direction and tell me where are of the bolts are located that hold these on as one piece? i have founf the ones on the door post and top of fender. I removed 3 from radiator support. 2 from underneath next to front of rocker where lower fender meets. Still cant get the grill off. which and how many bolts am I missing so I can get this thing off?

Let me know.

Thanks Much,

Blue71

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
There are some that go from the inner fender to the outer fender. You have to take out the battery tray to get at them. Same place on the other side

bpatton74

Loc.
Alamogordo, NM
I ran into this about a week ago. There are also two 1/2" ones located on either side of the UPPER inner fender inbetween the radiator support and the grill. :eek: I had HELL getting these things out (and when putting it back together I might have two extra bolts left over ;D)!