• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Brand new, never used WARN Chromoly Axles

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteyg

Hi guys. I'm actually a Full-Size Bronco and Jeep guy, but I have these axles. Here's how it happened:

I have a full-width F-150 Dana 44 axle in the front of my Jeep. I ordered a set of Warn Chomoly axles stub to stub for it, and Tenesee Off Road sent me EB axles instead. When I complained, they had Warn drop-ship the right axles. I wound up with both sets. Since I don't have an EB, I've had these axles sitting on my shelf for close to a year. I paid for them, however. It's just easier for me to sell them than to deal with returning them and trying to get a refund.

So...

Full Set of Warn Chromoly EB Dana 44 axles complete, stub to stub, no U-joints.

$700 for everything, plus shipping. If you're in So Cal, I'll consider meeting up somewhere. They are located in Temecula, CA

Email works best for me.

OP
OP
P

peteyg

So basically you want full price for them?

Yes. They are brand new in the box. Why would I discount a new part just for the sake of discounting them? I didn't use them, I didn't install them, I only opened the boxes. How does that make them somehow less valuable?

To get them new would set you back $770 at any retailer, so I did take a little off them. If you don't want to pay that, that's fine. I'm sure a good deal on a used set will come along.

Last edited:

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
fyi, complete off road has them for 700. good luck w/the sale... i'm looking for a set of axles, but not looking too hard.

scsm76

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shaver Lake, CA
Yes. They are brand new in the box. Why would I discount a new part just for the sake of discounting them? I didn't use them, I didn't install them, I only opened the boxes. How does that make them somehow less valuable?

To get them new would set you back $770 at any retailer, so I did take a little off them. If you don't want to pay that, that's fine. I'm sure a good deal on a used set will come along.
Because you can't honor the warranty the way a retail outlet would.

pmctighe

Because I can walk into Wild Horses and get them for $700 no shipping charges and I can take them back if I have a problem ask a question if I need to, and support one of the vendors who support this forum.

Best of Luck, but I don't think you'll get any takers hear unless your willing to discount them. otherwise we would rather support our vendors for full price.

telcolineman

Because I can walk into Wild Horses and get them for $700 no shipping charges and I can take them back if I have a problem ask a question if I need to, and support one of the vendors who support this forum.

Best of Luck, but I don't think you'll get any takers hear unless your willing to discount them. otherwise we would rather support our vendors for full price.

AMEN Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.