• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brand new Warn XD9000i winch

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt

Bronco Guru
Brand new in box Warn XD9000i winch. Warn part # 27550 Never been used, includes everything in very good condition. Decided I need to build a new rear axle more than I need an awesome winch. Retails for around $1150, looking for $800

Attachments

• warn.jpg
    warn.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I bought a warn xd9000i back in May. It was brand new in box with everything. Never been out of box. Got it for $550. Found it on local craigslist. Good luck with your sale.

gtnorga

JDJ a friendly reminder that the top of the parts for sale forum reads "Only reply to ads if you're interested in buying. Don't give your opinions on value unless asked." Good luck with the sale mattt.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
JDJ a friendly reminder that the top of the parts for sale forum reads "Only reply to ads if you're interested in buying. Don't give your opinions on value unless asked." Good luck with the sale mattt.

I am interested in the winch.....just not at the current price. Sorry if I stepped on anybody's toes and I wasn't giving any opinions of the value of his sale. I simply stated a deal that I recieved. Have a great day!

Matt...good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
Feel free to pm any offer. If it doesn't work for me, I'll just decline...no offense.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
At this point, I would prefer to not split it up, however, if someone else needs those parts and it makes sense, I'd consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.