• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver: All 50??

malonejy

Bronco Guru
Even though I subscribed as soon as they started, I was in the process of moving and never received #1 :cry: I'm still a little irritated at that :p I guess that puts me at 49 and counting.

ugly74

Bronco abuser
I'm not very emotionally attached to my totally complete set...if any of y'all are missing an issue, let me know and I'll photocopy any articles I may want, and then send it to ya. to the highest bidder, of course;D

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
$ 385.- for all 50 .... not bad !!

Attachments

• broncodriver08-11.jpg
    broncodriver08-11.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 30

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Um, okay.. LOL, My Birthday is in Nov Franko hee hee ;D JK

Skiddy

Bronco Guru

why can't he just drop them off to you at OCBR just think of all the money he would save;D just trying to save you some money Franko:cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
why can't he just drop them off to you at OCBR just think of all the money he would save;D just trying to save you some money Franko:cool:

Ahh, yeah, great idea, you so smart! Something else to get excited about. ;)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast

1, sorry ... i am not the winner of that ebay auction !!! !!

2, fine D .... il bring you all my duplicates !!!

3, i dont have a complete set , i am missing 1-7 !!! anyone ???

Attachments

• 100-Dollar-Bill-Front-stock2780.jpg
    100-Dollar-Bill-Front-stock2780.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 2

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
1, sorry ... i am not the winner of that ebay auction !!! !!
2, fine D .... il bring you all my duplicates !!!
3, i dont have a complete set , i am missing 1-7 !!!

LOL, Missing those myself.

Keeping an eye on their web site, since they mentioned re-publishing the back issues. FINGERS CROSSED!

OP
OP
C

cletust1966

Loc.
Knoxville, Tn
I still need 3, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, and 48. I have extra issue of 21,34, 35, and 45 if anyone needs them. Franko help me slim my list down by sending me 6 of the ones I needed. Any one help me out or need the extras I have??

oplop

Loc.
Bay Area
man you guys are hardcore I am just eager to get my first edition since i just subscibed yesterday on aug 11 cant wait will read from cover to cover anybody want to help me catch up ? steve oplop@aol.com