• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Junkyard

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Looks like heaven to me. I had 5 broncos at one time and people started to say I was hoarding them. I had two that ran, one in peices for a frame off, and two parts/project broncos behind my shop plus a complete drive train out of a 77. Then my father (owns the property the shop is on) started giving me a hard time about and the economy took a dump and I started selling them off.:mad: Now I jsut have two. But still have the dream of my own little bronco junk yard!:)

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Its been many years since I bought parts from him but he had a green tub that was absolutely perfect zero rust original paint everywhere. I could not imagine a more original tub. Years ago he said he was going to build that into his own project truck some day.
Dennis

Dalli

Loc.
Colorado Springs
To those who have such nice things to say about me, whether those whom I have met face to face or that our paths have crossed in other ways, I would like to express my gratitude for those kind words.
My original goal was to help out local and state wide Bronco owners keep their rides on the road and not looking for parts like I had to do in the beginning. By offering parts for sale at what I felt was fair prices I was able to develop many friendships instead of just customers. This low key approach has worked very well for me over the years by me being able to keep control of my time.
In the future I will get more involved in Classic Broncos and Colorado Classic Broncos And share my forty years of experience dealing with these fine machines.

Don

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
To those who have such nice things to say about me, whether those whom I have met face to face or that our paths have crossed in other ways, I would like to express my gratitude for those kind words.
My original goal was to help out local and state wide Bronco owners keep their rides on the road and not looking for parts like I had to do in the beginning. By offering parts for sale at what I felt was fair prices I was able to develop many friendships instead of just customers. This low key approach has worked very well for me over the years by me being able to keep control of my time.
In the future I will get more involved in Classic Broncos and Colorado Classic Broncos And share my forty years of experience dealing with these fine machines.

Don

Hey Don ...
its nice to hear from you and congrats to your first post on CB !!!

Attachments

• donpost1.jpg
    donpost1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 23

Khorne11

Loc.
Porterville, CA
Welcome Don, makes me wish we had someone like you in California (scratch that I would not wish that on anyone). I am very jealous that you have found a way to have your passion become your job. Amazing place you have and I hope I can see it someday!