• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco pet-peeves

brokenhorse

Bronco Builder
Loc.
Wisconsin
1)The COST of upgrades<br>2) The overwhelming desire to spend $$on the Bronco<br>3)And did I mention how much everything costs for fixing the Bronco? ;D

TOMKLU

Loc.
San Diego, Californi
The thing I don't like is intermittent problems or problems that happen at the same time.<br>The things I like are that usually the vehicle is driveable while trying to solve the problems, and that the Bronco is a simple no frills truck.

americanhorses

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, California
1. body alignment<br>2. rattles, (fix one so you can hear another)<br>3. droping the drivline when I need to tow (auto trans)<br><br>so I always carry duct tape and bailing wire.

JTCamp

Loc.
Austin, Texas
[quote author=vbro link=board=5;threadid=7845;start=15#55089 date=1028848430]<br>AND ANOTHER THING....no interior light.<br>kinda hard finding that right sized wrench in the dark :-U<br>[/quote]<br><br>On that note, I saw a bronco with a cool upgrade. On late model chevy trucks(I used a 93) they had a light under the hood that has a coiled wire attached to it. I got one at the dealer for $39 and now I have an interior light, plus I can unhook it and pull it around the truck...I think it's about 20 feet long. Very cool.

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
This is easy<br><br>1) it's only half put together. (I'm rebuilding it right now)<br>2) It isn't painted yet. (I'm rebuilding it right now)<br>3) I CAN'T DRIVE IT!;D (I'm rebuilding it right now)<br><br>Other than that there isn't anything I don't like about my Bronco. Just wish I could drive it. I think I'm going to pick up a second as a project so I can work on one and Drive the other.

TOMKLU

Loc.
San Diego, Californi
jtcamp<br>
On that note, I saw a bronco with a cool upgrade. On late model chevy trucks(I used a 93) they had a light under the hood that has a coiled wire attached to it. I got one at the dealer for $39 and now I have an interior light, plus I can unhook it and pull it around the truck...I think it's about 20 feet long. Very cool.<br>
<br>'80's Ford trucks had a under hood light option. The cord was pretty long and it was on a take up reel, a little tug and it recoiled the cord.<br>OK a legit gripe: the Bronco lean.<br>Alot of peeves sound like they can be taken care of in a few hours. I know easier said than done.

Amac70

ME
wondering which way its going to dive when i hit the breaks when its raining out.

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
1.When I am driving over rough terain I get a God aueful creak ( sounds like a freight train) from the passengers side floor board. I thought it was the roll cage so I pulled it out. Nope thats not it. I think it may be a body mount so I'm going to try that next. <br>2. No canceling blinkers<br>3. no door seals/Thats right I need doors first<br>4. Lack of flex/I'm working on this one

Blue_Oval_Boy

Loc.
New Site, Alabama
1. the unexpected problems that cost a lot of money that i could spend on other stuff for the broncos.<br><br>2. no luxaries, no p/s no disc brakes, <br><br>3. DUMBASS FOLKS CALLIN IT A F*CKIN JEEP!!!

Benzo

Loc.
SF Bay Area
1. Brakes always creating some kind of problem after I fix something else.<br><br>2. Lack of funds to purchase more bronco parts.<br><br>3. Lack of space for the bronco.<br><br>Other than the above, I can't wait to work on it and test my new fix or upgrade.

4HUNTN

Loc.
Flatwoods/Nashville
(1) Mines not running (Needs carb, alternator, & tires)<br><br>(2) No money to get it running<br><br>(3) I'll Never have the $$$ to do all the mods want unless I rob a bank.

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
1)cut stock rigs :p <br>2)bronco lean<br>3)the rattles<br>4)the handling<br>5)jack a$$es calling it a heep<br>6)the cost of all the mods i`ve done :eek:<br>7)the cost of all the mods i still want to do ;D<br>8)when fugly hoes look :-X<br>9)when hot chicks don`t look ?:?<br>10)breaking down when the hot chicks do look :-[<br>

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
[quote author=sicaz66 link=board=5;threadid=7845;start=30#55151 date=1028865507]<br>8)when fugly hoes look :-X<br>9)when hot chicks don`t look ?:?<br>10)breaking down when the hot chicks do look :-[<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Lol, amen

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
1. My steering box needs a rebuild<br>2. I need to do interior work (Panels, stereo, better carpet)<br>3. 3.50 gears with 35" tires, (Too slow off the line)<br>4. I want a top loader 4 speed<br>5. I want lockers<br><br>Is this a wish list? LOL

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
Version 1: (too much ofs)<br><br>Rust<br>Rattles<br>Leaks<br><br>Version 2: (the Lack ofs)<br><br>Money for mods/fixes<br>Time for mods/fixes<br>Place to do mods/fixes<br><br>

MI-Bronco

1) that stupid (get a bath) vent on the drivers side<br><br>2) the heater fan that sounds like it has cancer (yea, we need these in MI)<br><br>3) people calling it a cheap <br><br>not having the time or money to work on it is just torture!!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Bees up the old pant leg from the fresh air vent :eek:

Ranger77

Loc.
Albuquerque,NM
1. Not having more money to use on it<br>2. Girlfriend complaining that I love my Bronco more than her.<br>3. It's not a Jeep!