• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Raptor

Gahendo

Call around and get on the dealer lists. I did that when i forst heard about and just heard i can order one when the order bank opens.

jeller68

Contributor
I received my build date for my Raptor Bronco 5/23, 1st in town. Guess my 2022 Wildtrac will be up for sale soon if anyone is interested ?

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw one driving the other day - it was going the other direction & came up over the crest of a hill & it took me about 2 seconds to realize what it was. 1 second to recognize it as a Bronco & 1 second to realize it was lifted with flares & was covered in the manufacture wallpaper to disguise it. Probably only saw it for 10 seconds total & that was long enough to make me want one even more! sorry no pics.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I saw one driving the other day - it was going the other direction & came up over the crest of a hill & it took me about 2 seconds to realize what it was. 1 second to recognize it as a Bronco & 1 second to realize it was lifted with flares & was covered in the manufacture wallpaper to disguise it. Probably only saw it for 10 seconds total & that was long enough to make me want one even more! sorry no pics.

right :(

maybe should wait for bugs on that one to be figured out too

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Call around and get on the dealer lists. I did that when i forst heard about and just heard i can order one when the order bank opens.

I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea, probably be at least a year so plenty of time to keep saving

billtammy

WENT TO BIG BEAR OVER THE WEEKEND DID JOHN BULL AND IN FRONT OF US WAS 3 BRONCOS' FROM MICHIGAN MANUFACTURE PLATED A RAPTOR A R AND ONE SOMEONE SAID WAS ELECTRIC WHICH I DON'T BELIEVE. WE HELPED THE GIRL DRIVERS DO SOME OBSTICLES AND GET THRU THE WHOLE THING WAS QUITE IMPRESSED. SAID THEY WERE DOING A PR VIDEO.