• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Reveal Watch Party - July 13 at 7:30 East Coast Time

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I reserved mine. I had intended on getting a top of the line 4-door Bronco to replace my the 4-door Rubicon Recon Edition I traded in a while back for a Raptor. Now I've totally reversed my course. I don't want to sell the Raptor (translation: My wife won't let me sell the Raptor - she loves it!) So I have reserved a 2-door base model. Upgrades will be Sasquatch package and 2.7 Ecoboost.

I'm thinking of getting it in white on white and then wrapping the body in Boxwood Green! ;D

Check out the base model grille - it's the closest to an early Bronco grille.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I reserved mine. I had intended on getting a top of the line 4-door Bronco to replace my the 4-door Rubicon Recon Edition I traded in a while back for a Raptor. Now I've totally reversed my course. I don't want to sell the Raptor (translation: My wife won't let me sell the Raptor - she loves it!) So I have reserved a 2-door base model. Upgrades will be Sasquatch package and 2.7 Ecoboost.

I'm thinking of getting it in white on white and then wrapping the body in Boxwood Green! ;D

Check out the base model grille - it's the closest to an early Bronco grille.
Gary that is going to look amazing...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Whew, finally got a Black Diamond 4 door ordered! But I've been trying since Monday the 13th. It wouldn't accept my zip code at first (or even a Lexington, KY zip code) Yesterday I got further but got stuck when it came to page to enter CC information for the deposit.%)

But today I'm in!;D

Rvy7nO0.jpg

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Congrats Guys . I still can't get my mind made up.
& I can't get the wife to set down with me & See if she'd interested ..
She says there's plenty of time.
I call B/S . No time.
SO I'm passing as I see it.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Congrats Guys . I still can't get my mind made up.
& I can't get the wife to set down with me & See if she'd interested ..
She says there's plenty of time.
I call B/S . No time.
SO I'm passing as I see it.

Pa, it's only a $100 and fully refundable. Plus the reservations guarantee NO DEALER MARK UP. You know they will be marked up on the lot for the first few months at least.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Pa, it's only a $100 and fully refundable. Plus the reservations guarantee NO DEALER MARK UP. You know they will be marked up on the lot for the first few months at least.

Well damn, guess I didn't realize that.. Hmmm