• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari 2011, May 1-8

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

You havent heard, we work on 36 hour days up here. Why do you think I was groggy every morning?

Here in the states, some of us consider grain alchohol an alternative fuel source. We must be missing out, I bet you don't even use energy drinks.

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

The discounted early registration ends soon! If you haven't registered already, it's time to get after it.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
LESS THAN 1 MONTH TO GO!!! I may even have mine completely fixed and ready to go now. Been working on our camper as well, trying to seal a roof leak that started after our last hail storm...
How is registration going Steve? Any idea how many kids will be there? I have been buying up the camper Matchbox series and will be giving them out to the kids that attend. SSSHHHHH don't tell anyone about that... too many BIG kids will want them too....;)

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

LESS THAN 1 MONTH TO GO!!! I may even have mine completely fixed and ready to go now. Been working on our camper as well, trying to seal a roof leak that started after our last hail storm...
How is registration going Steve? Any idea how many kids will be there? I have been buying up the camper Matchbox series and will be giving them out to the kids that attend. SSSHHHHH don't tell anyone about that... too many BIG kids will want them too....;)

I want one! it will go with my grey one and my yellow one sitting on my desk.

Not sure how many kids will be there. I bet in the 10-20 range.
I am excited!

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

I am looking for feedback on a couple things, an email is going to go out to all the registered people shortly.
How many young kids will you be bringing ages 3-10?
How many additional tshirts are you interested in? and what sizes? tees are $15
Also, we are going to make a very small number of zippered hoodies. The color is Moab Red Rock (Texas Orange in the catalogs) They'll be printed with the same art as the shirts. The'll be $35. Let me know if you are interested and in what size as well.

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Only a couple weeks now!
Find Bronco Safari on Facebook and click Like. We are going to do live updates from Moab this year.

My69Pony

I'm hoping to attend the Safari this year, I have a few things I need to finish on the Bronco before I can make a firm commitment. I do have a question for those that have been there a few times. We will be camping, so I'm looking for a nice campground with a nice pool for the boys to play in, is there one that would be recommended? I'll be bringing my 4 boys and should be there in the evening on Wednesday.
Thanks,
Brian

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

I'm hoping to attend the Safari this year, I have a few things I need to finish on the Bronco before I can make a firm commitment. I do have a question for those that have been there a few times. We will be camping, so I'm looking for a nice campground with a nice pool for the boys to play in, is there one that would be recommended? I'll be bringing my 4 boys and should be there in the evening on Wednesday.
Thanks,
Brian
Broncos are never really finished...
I do wish Moab Rim had a pool.. I've stayed at KOA it's just up the street, and Arch View (maybe 10 miles north), both have pools. I'd stay at either one again.
I'm sure Cracker will chime in but I think he said his favorite is SlickRock, There is another event based there that week so it might be tough.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Canyonlands campground, in town is very nice. They have an outdoor pool as well. This time of year though, the pools are generally a little on the cool side. There are a couple of hotels that have in door pools, but they are usually booked in adavnce. http://canyonlandsrv.com/

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Two Weeks!
We have a new leader on the farthest to travel that's going to be hard to beat!
1930 miles from NC.

See you in Moab!
-Steve

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
Sorry to say, but the drunken Canadians will not be in attendance, bit off more than I could chew and little shit just keeps popping up. One of my sayings is if you gonna half ass it, why even bother trying. We have said we'll be locked and loaded for 2012 for sure.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Sorry to say, but the drunken Canadians will not be in attendance, bit off more than I could chew and little shit just keeps popping up. One of my sayings is if you gonna half ass it, why even bother trying. We have said we'll be locked and loaded for 2012 for sure.

Damn, hate to miss your attempt at the new beer pyramid......:cry: Will see you in 2012 then...

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Damn, hate to miss your attempt at the new beer pyramid......:cry: Will see you in 2012 then...

Lucky for us, there are a few other Canadians coming. Let's hope they represent as wall as the "crazy canooks"

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

I feel bad knowing 2 of the biggest fans of Moab aren't going to be there this year too.

See you in 2012!
-Steve