• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari 2016

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Your never close... You'll always find something that you have to travel for. Maybe I'm just spoiled being in the center!

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Your never close... You'll always find something that you have to travel for. Maybe I'm just spoiled being in the center!

True, it's not the traveling, its just the distance from up here. More central would mean you can go in either direction, usually less distance too. Me, I always have to go to the west.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
True, it's not the traveling, its just the distance from up here. More central would mean you can go in either direction, usually less distance too. Me, I always have to go to the west.

you go west or get really,really wet:p:p:p

you can't even go due south for the same reason

treihesse

Bronco Guru
anyone have a cabin at moab rim campground they aren't going to use or a open bed? I have a camp spot and would prefer to not camp if possible .

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey Everyone,

Just thought I'd move this to the top of the page.

Really looking forward to another Safari.

Take Care,

Jeff

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Yep, keep it up there. We'll be coming in from the LEBC Texas run. Leaving home in about a week and won't get back until the second week of May. Darn this retirement is tough:cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

You'll make it :)

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Left home at 1:30 today and made it to the other side of palm springs when a spring on the RV snapped. So we are sitting on the side of the road wait for Monday morning to get another spring. Hopefully we 'll still make it to the LEBR run. We left early so it may not be a problem. With a minimum of 24 hours lost we won't have nice cruise to Texas, it'll be none stop.

ezbngreen

Loc.
Seattle, WA
I just gotta say how impressed I am with the dedication. Traveling for days to an event motivates me to get off the couch and wheel. Thanks!

OP
OP
naneumranch

naneumranch

I think there's at least 3 possible 4 of us from Washington heading down :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk