• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Sighting

stoker

Yesterday was a stellar day for me here in Nova Scotia. I went to the drag races at the Greenfield Dragway for the first time. I’ve never been to a drag race before so it was pretty exciting.
On the way home we stopped in Bridgewater to get something to eat when my wife spotted a black early Bronco in the parking lot at the local mall.

Early Broncos are pretty rare here in Nova Scotia. I bet it has been 10 or 12 years since I have seen an Early Bronco on the road. I know of a handful of EB owners here but most are not on the road.

So of course I pulled over to chat with the gentleman about his Bronco. The first thing he tells me is that he has a matching pair of them. This one is a 76 and he has a 71 at home. This gentleman goes on the tell me that he has been married for 49 years and they typically buy a new vehicle every 7 or 8 years. Always a Ford, always bought new from the dealership in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. He has never traded or sold a vehicle. He still has all 7 of his vehicles stored indoors at home; all in excellent, original condition, all of them roadworthy. I had a great chat with this fine gentleman. I plan on dropping by his place one day next summer with my 73 and hopefully see the rest of his collection.

Attachments

• 2016-09-25 15.54.16.jpg
    2016-09-25 15.54.16.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 97