• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Ugly Christmas Sweater

tinytim02

My Chebby buddy sent me this picture of a Bronco Ugly Christmas Sweater. Not sure where it's from. Some of the Christmas sweaters can be pretty bad, but I like this one.

Attachments

• IMG_2518.JPG
    IMG_2518.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 925

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
lol, well that was nice of him

I've seen worst

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
Bronco cheer is in the air! Here is some more Christmas Bronco decor(not ugly though). Yeah I know I'm spamming, sorry

dao1980

Loc.
Chattanooga
Dern it! I got all excited and just took a closer look at it.
It's just a sweatshirt with a sweater type image printed on it..

I would buy that right now if it was a sweater.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Bummer it wasn't a sweater or even a Sweatshirt. Well I hope they guy doing this comes out well.

dao1980

Loc.
Chattanooga
I know it's really irrelevant in the whole big scheme of things, but it really irks me that this is being advertised as a sweater.
As though a sweater isn't a real thing with an actual definition.

It's analogous to taking people's money for "wheels" and handing them tires..

I guess I'm letting it bother me because I would absolutely love to have this as a sweater..

jlylec

I too was stoked but upon further inspection it's crappy sweatshirt! I would so buy it if it was knitted! I did find this site though http://www.cafepress.com/+youre_not_driving_a_jeep_are_you_dog_tshirt,670425894

I don't even think it's a sweatshirt. I think it's a long sleeve t-shirt. I think that kinda makes it funny though. And certainly more wearable throughout the year. You could humorously wear this in September. If you tried that with a sweater it would be weird.