• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Ugly Christmas Sweater

welndmn

Bronco Guru
I know it's really irrelevant in the whole big scheme of things, but it really irks me that this is being advertised as a sweater.
As though a sweater isn't a real thing with an actual definition.

It's analogous to taking people's money for "wheels" and handing them tires..

I guess I'm letting it bother me because I would absolutely love to have this as a sweater..

It turned me off too, it felt like they are selling a lie.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bash all you like. I will be sporting one just as soon as it arrives. There is no such thing as a bad ugly Christmas "sweater".

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bash all you like. I will be sporting one just as soon as it arrives. There is no such thing as a bad ugly Christmas "sweater".

See, I told you I would love it for Christmas!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 125

Kbpony

My wife said she would donate it to Goodwill if I bought one. Some folks just don't appreciate beauty...