• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Looking for 66 to 77 bronco in florida let me know what you have

Chris, what are you looking for, a nice driver project or a wheeler project?

PASNAKE

I have un finished project 1970 5.5" skyjacker softride full system not add a leaf, no engine, automatic , or standard,dana 30 and 9" 4.10 ratio. No front fenders,hood,doors,or roof, the tub is pretty bad, good title. $1500 obo

Kaw-Liga

Loc.
Palm Coast, FL
Chris, I don't know if you remember me from trips to Holopaw a few years ago. I haven't been able to enjoy my bronco for around 3 years now, and I think it is time to part ways with Daisy. To help you remember, it's a 1971 with a 302. NP435, D20 with twin sticks. D44 and 9". 36" TSLs. Solid floors, but some rust to deal with. I have a new windshield frame and the original doors. Bikini top. I'm living in Palm Coast. Let me know what you're thinkning if you're interested! PM me if for my number and we can talk.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.