• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

broncohut grille

Gahendo

Has anyone ordered a grille form broncohut? Looks like it is from the ford dies and is priced cheaper than most of the other shops.

Mine is in pretty bad shape and I haven't had much luck find a quality oem one. So I'm gonna bit the bullet and buy an aftermarket.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Pretty sure it's the Dennis Carpenter grill. Can't go wrong with Bronco Hut.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
After seeing the Dennis Carpenter repot grills and how much work to get them to fit..........I would rather pay for a pristine condition used one.

OP
OP
G

Gahendo

Pretty sure it's the Dennis Carpenter grill. Can't go wrong with Bronco Hut.
Thats what i think about Bronco Hut too.

After seeing the Dennis Carpenter repot grills and how much work to get them to fit..........I would rather pay for a pristine condition used one.

If i could find a pristine used one that would be my first choice. Ive been looking for awhile with no luck.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I think most of the issues may be with the way the grills are shipped. I've gotten the DC grills from a few sources. Most come in just a box with no padding. I love banging the corners up and out to meet the fender, welding on a bead and grinding it flat to make a nice transition. Make sure you media blast so the paint sticks to it too! They look good tho after all that!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 110