• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Brotherhood Shirts for sale - Free Stickers!!! Going Fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Bump for the slow Saturday night crowd that didnt get to see the Yankee game...finish off these shirts so I can use my pool table again!

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
Meant to post earlier, I received my t-shirt and stickers in just a few short days and they were both nice quality stuff. Thanks Tito! ;D

SHOBRONCO

shirts and pics of hat

Hello Tito,, I would like
1 olive med
1 olive large
1 pink med
And maybe a hat? Do you have any pics of the hat?
I also need your pay-pal.
Thanks, Mike

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hello Tito,, I would like
1 olive med
1 olive large
1 pink med
And maybe a hat? Do you have any pics of the hat?
I also need your pay-pal.
Thanks, Mike

Hey Mike, ready for some more huh, good deal. Ive got a pic somewhere here, I'll post it, real nice hat, very comfortable too!

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Here is what i have left, lets get them gone!!!

Black - L - 5, Youth M - 10 and Youth S -4 $10

Olive - , L - 7, M - 1 $10

Pink - XL - 1, L - 1, M - 3, S - 3 These arent the most attractive, the silver came out a little dark but hell, they are cheap!!! $5

These fit best on young ladies or a petite wife...
Girls - Cap sleeve - XL - 1, S - 2 $8

Girls - No Sleeve - 1 XL, 2 S $8

Hats - have some flexfit hats left, I think 1 of them. They are S-M flex so great for youths and small headed men or women. Very nice. - $15

Shipping is $5 flat rate no matter how many you buy, so buy a bunch for you and a friend!!!

Stickers, 1 free per shirt, throw in an extra buck for additional. Shirts are going fast, get your orders in!

acmefl

Loc.
Florida
Tito,
No shirts left that fit me but I love stickers!
I would be glad to PayPal you $3 for just a sticker?, and I will proudly display it on my '72 when we are back on the road in a month or so.Thx!
A

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Sorry Mike, the 3X went real fast when I first started selling them. Not sure if I will do another run, I have had these for sale for over 2 years and still have some left....we will see. If you want stickers, shoot me a pm with addy and I can get them to you. A buck a sticker and that'll cover the ride. Dont forget I have some kid sizes too! Only youth sizes (toddlers are gone) left.

svorsp

Just checking, are my shirts on there way?

Thanks and God Bless
Robert

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Yup, sure are Robert. Tracking info should be in your paypal receipt. Although tracking is real poor for usps.

Status
Not open for further replies.