• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK BW4406 transfer case

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
City: Tulsa
Price: $ 123

I’m considering a project and the first thing it needs is a transfer case and thought I’d give you fellas first crack lol. I’m cheap so trying to accomplish this purchase for less than $300, but I need a specific case to keep everything happy. It needs to fit a 96-98 F150 or expedition that is manual shift. I need that specific case due to the speedometer drive that the later models do not have. Anyone got one sitting around collecting dust?

Looking to remove the AWD case from the Mrs V8 explorer. I can’t leave anything alone🤦‍♂️😂