• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

campsites at Sand Lake for SOB

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
Unfortunately, It is looking like I won't be making it to SOB this year because of logistics. I reserved one site at the campground and a buddy reserved another. He is not a Bronco owner and is probably not going to go if I don't. Which means we may have two sites available. They are two of the best sites at the campground.

I want to make sure they go to Bronco owners, so I was thinking maybe I could cancel my sites and transfer them over to someone with a Bronco before someone else snags them.

If you are interested in this let me know. The only catch is you have to email me pix of the event.

PM me if you are interested and we can arrange everything. I will know by Monday for sure if it will be one or two sites.

Chris

nickmyron

Loc.
Tigard, OR
If youve got one available i could sure use it. My Dad and I are taking my 71 Bronco and his 70, but didnt reserve sites in time, and was planning on camping on the dunes....so if you have an extra site that would be awesome!

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Nick~
nickmyron@hotmail.com

OP
OP
rayc

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
Sites are taken as of now. I will advise the next in line who responded if it falls through.

Thanks,
Chris

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
I'll take if the other two don't.........got small kids and would rather have them in the campground than in the parking lot.

Ryan.

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
77BroncoWag said:
Is dave not going?

I spoke with Eric today and he said Dave may be coming, but not with the Bronco. Still has a a couple of issues with the EFI that is giving him problems. He thinks Dave is coming down on Friday after work?

Ryan.