• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can anyone recognize who makes this fender flare?

SIIKBRONCO

I just ripped my rear flares 4 wheeling a couple days ago. These were on the Bronco when i got it so i dont know what brand they are. Does anyone recognize where i can buy a rear set of these?

2011-01-01_10-17-18_455.jpg
[/img]
DSC_0149.jpg

SDlivin

Loc.
San Diego
Not sure who makes those, but they do look fiberglass.

If that's the case, and you plan on wheeling it, you'll probably be better off swapping out for some vynil/rubber flexibles ones.

barronj

Bronco Guru
They look like a common fiberglass flare, except that they've been arched at the top of the rears. You could use some BroncoDesign flares, if Brian will sell you the one you need, and nobody would notice that your driver's side didn't have the arch, and your passenger side did.

I have a spare rear, just need to see if it's passenger or driver. Confirmed it's for the driver's side. You want to see a pic of what they look like on my truck?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/cbarronj/croproof.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/cbarronj/Top1.jpg

I'll let you have it for the cost of shipping. Mike, at BroncoDesigns sent me replacements because it got slightly knicked in transit the first time, very minor, but I'd never worked with glass before, and he insisted on sending me out replacements. I couldn't turn around and charge for it, and it would be one less thing the warden could bitch about.

EDIT: After seeing the Wildhorses flare, that looks almost exactly like what you have. Not much of a difference in the BroncoDesign flares, but if you want to be spot on, buy a pair of the WH.

Last edited:

dead road

Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Looks like the old Duff fiberglass ones to me. All the newer flares I have seen have sharper edges. Duff does not make them any more.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
They look like the old bushwackers. Most bronco parts houses have them. I bought a pair from BroncoDesign, http://broncodesign.com/ . Send Mike a picture of yours and ask him how close his mold is to yours. His prices are excellent.

FYI, he doesn't sell welting, claims his fit is so good they're not needed. I agree. Your cut may be slightly different since the flare had to be notched for your fuel inlet.

Attachments

• New Flare Installed1 30.JPG
    New Flare Installed1 30.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 13
  • New Flare Installed2 30.JPG
    New Flare Installed2 30.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
I was looking through some of my parts stash and may have one like that. Not 100% if it's the same or not. I'll be back at the shop Monday and will look closer at it. Just pm me if interested and I'll give you my number and you can remind me Monday.