• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

canadian members or member search

bronc50

who here is from canada or does anyone know how to search members by location.
cheers

OP
OP
bronc50

bronc50

I have met you Tofic you came by and picked up some exhaust manifolds from me

OP
OP
bronc50

bronc50

8ntdone Have talked with you a bit to before still in need of the roof and door glass What was the bs on the new wheels you got

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I've been to Canada a bunch of times - but that probably does not count! How about if I say I've had a coffee and donut at a Tim Hortons?? ;D

RG801

Loc.
Oklahoma City
I've been to Canada a bunch of times - but that probably does not count! How about if I say I've had a coffee and donut at a Tim Hortons?? ;D

Lol. I too have eaten at Timmy's. I also lived in Vancouver for a bit...received a fine Canadian education. The Horton's thing has to count for something, right?

OP
OP
bronc50

bronc50

I can go to community and search all us states but there is no option to search canadian provinces.

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
Calgary here as well and do have some parts to sell? Either way, always up for a beer session in the garage, just bring your bronco and beer!

uncletom

Loc.
Mass City
Canadian H.O.G. rallys are the best! We have been to several Ontario Provincal rallys and are already registered for the one in Thunder Bay this summer, and hope to get to Friday the 13!
Do you guys have any Bronco rallys?

OP
OP
bronc50

bronc50

trying to find out just how eb owners out my way to see if there is any interests in a meet greet type thing.Beer in the garage is always good!!!!

Laker

I'm over in Cold Lake.........would love to see an Alberta rally! Count me in if you get one going.