• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Centech- Fuel Switch - 2nd Tank?

B-man

Okay..

Day by day, this is getting more frustrating.. lol

Anybody hook up a Centech wiring harness that has dual tanks? I get the pink wire going to the instrument panel. And, I think , the 2nd tank wire, which is brown , would be going to a switch, but? So, would I piggy back the pink wire the pink wire to the switch? I opened up the harness a bit and the pink and brown wire go through the firewall hole and down to the tanks. That makes sense, but, connecting wires from the instrument panel wiring to a switch doesn't.. Ya figured Centech would of had some additional directions for this.. They're letting me down a little bit. I picked this harness because it seemed like the most Bronco friendly..

I can't ask Centech until Monday and I really feel like I am letting my father down with this. It's stressing me out, sorry..

Anybody have any information. Thanks in advance.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
The wire from the gauge goes to the fuel switch center blade...

The brown and pink tank wires from the tanks go to either side of center blade on the toggle switch. This switch just controls which tank is being read on the gauge.