• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Charlotte Auto Fair 2016

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
well this is the weekend of the Fall Auto Fair at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. there will be roughly 125K+ people roll through the event starting thurs - sunday. it's a massive flea market as well and more car stuff than you really want to look at in a day or two. bring your walking shoes as you will need em!

Tom from Bronco Driver helped facilitate this years display celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Bronco. there is a nice sized display inside the Nationwide garage. lots of eye candy to look at along with very special guest BIG OLY. for those that have never seen Parnelli's truck in person it's a treat. that vehicle is an amazing piece of history and engineering for it's day. think of the modern trophy truck , basically 45 years ago.

we've got 2 trucks on display this year. our latest build that is soon to be released & our always attention getting bronco camper.

https://www.facebook.com/nickstrixbroncos/

some of the many broncos you will see:

James Duff will be there with the Pony & Jr
Corey from Bronco Design with a glass bodied build
Donna Broberg with the Screamin' Deamon
Peronis with the Stroppe ambulance and their 66
Dennis Carpenter and their Stroppe Baja

hope to see some of you there!

Last edited:

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Hey bud, send some pics out vegas way! And are you making SEMA this year?

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
The attendance may be less than expected... at least it isn't right downtown. You guys be safe over there.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
if I flew down, let me sleep in the camper? ;D

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Have a great time! I saw lots of good photos on FB.

Todd Z.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
you would wouldn't you? gotta pass but i do enjoy the invite!