• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Well it looks like we will not be able to meet in April. How does May 9th or 16th work if we meet at Steak & Shake in Tocco Hills?
I looking for ideas for a bigger summer get together, maybe at a park somewhere we can bring the families and grille some burgers and dogs.
What do you think?

daveweil1

Loc.
Savannah
This is good for me. I have to go to Savannah this weekend. I also have to go the weekend of the 9th. Can we do it the 16th?

Or May 2nd

I like the cookout idea too.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
The 16th works for me too. Come on now GA folks, we need a big crowd to unveil the new Tshirts too! Kyle, I just set a deadline for us it appears! ;D

Tasty Geezer

I think the 16th will work for me as well! I really like the park grilling idea. I make some killer chicken wraps ;D Wherever is fine with me though.

Mac, I just need the format your guys need the t-shirt design in...

There are 3 broncos I see in my work complex ever so often. An orange one, black one and maroon one...I'll try and catch them and get them to join us...the more the better!

EBGeek

hate I'm gonna miss it, but I'll be out of town that weekend. Count me in for the next one. And save a brother a shirt!

tshep911

Loc.
Rome
I'm in for the 16th, may be a bit far to drive my tuck, but I can make it in the Acura.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I think the city of Norcross is having their annual car show on the 16th.

Anyone know?

Wanna load it up with Broncos?

Last edited:
OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
So what time are we going to meet this Saturday? the location is the steak and shake at Toco Hills.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Can we try and make it a little earlier than usually (I have a wedding to attend (boo) at 4pm)? I propose 11:30am. Brett, I may have the father-in-law's '72 Subby with me.

Mac

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Excellent. Looking forward to seeing that monster. 11:30 is ok with me. What say the rest of you guys?!!!

BamaBlue'67

I spotted a Yellow Bronco in Alpharetta about a month ago. Was it anyone out of this group?

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Dang! I was hoping to use yours as the grille when we have the cookout later in the summer. he he